E&C's dedication to Quality Assurance is one of the driving forces behind the success of our company. We recognize that without a plantwide dedication to Quality, our future would be limited.
With every project, we strive to better understand our customers' application. The better we understand the usage and function of our customers components and assemblies, the better job we can setup our quality system to meet and exceed our customers' requirements. This knowledge is conveyed to each section of the employee base that is involved in the production of our customers' parts.
We also use the following to help ensure the highest quality parts are delivered to our customers:
• TS16949 Registered
• ISO9002 Registered
• PPAP (Production Part Approval Process)
• APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
• SPC (Statistical Process Control)
• Mistake Proofing Techniques
• In House Gage Calibration
• (5) DCC/CNC Coordinate Measuring Machines
• Skidded and Skidless Profilometers
• In House Gage Design and Build
• Renishaw QC10 Ballbar System for Machine Tool Accuracy Testing and Benchmarking.